Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

My first spectrum noir class

Hello to you all and today I would like to share with you some pics from the colouring class I gave today at my local craft shop H&J arts and craft shop louth uk.
I was showing the lovely ladies how you can colour using the spectrum noir pens and showing them how they can refill them etc, they were also impressed on how the blender pen works.
this first pic is the picture I coloured at the class, we did it bit by bit and passed it around to have a look at all the stages.


The next pic is some different colour ways I came up with at home only using the 12 packs of six pens as that seems to be what beginners seem to buy first.

The last two pics is the work the ladies did and i do believe they loved and enjoyed doing the lesson so much so I am doing it again in a months time.



I hope you enjoyed looking at the pics as much as we did colouring them.
I have also done a youtube video if you would be so kind as to pop over and have a look and please share my you tube channel.

Hope your all well.
AJ X X X


1 comment: