Hello fellow crafters this post is of a wedding card I made and gave a lesson to my lovely ladies at mb crafts
I have now done it again and videoed 2 stages part one is the colouring and part 2 is of making the card.
Hear i would like to post a pic of the card, links to both vids and a equipment list including spectrum noir pen numbers.
- white and black card stock
- spellbinders dies
- gold ink and spun sugar distress in
- sequin off cut i used harts but and stencil with small holes on will do
- lace and some silk flowers
- spectrum noirs and neenah card stock.
Hat and jacket - BG 8 6 4
Mice - TN 7 6 5 2
Cheeks - PP 2 1
Ears- PP1 TN 2 1
Flowers and cravat - DR7 CR 9 8 7
Tiara - CT2
Dress and Vail - BG2 1 and blender
Confetti - CR 6 4 2
Floor - BGR 3 1
Shadow around image - IG 2