Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

LAST DT POST FOR CHING CHOU KUIK

Hello to you all and I hope your week was great and you are all finding time to craft,
so today is my inspiration day and card for the blog and my last post for the dt  . In a moment you may see my card, but for a bit of information,
so here are the links.

I would love to thank all the followers and the dt members and a special thanks to kym and ching as they have made me so welcome and have had so much fun on this design team.

BLOG this is where you can see lots
 more inspiration posts from all the design team.


I am using the digi image
Hallo' Owlie





I have used spectrum noir pens neena card stock aquar tints and stamps from a company called visable image

I hope you can come on over to the Facebook page to have a look.
Until next time,
keep on crafting
AJ X X

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card AJ and wish you all the best on what ever you do
    Dianne x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. thanks for the shared with us,web free design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete