Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Christmas Marathon

Here I am again ha ha! Just to say I have had a Christmas marathon today, really dont enjoy Christmas card making as its not my thing, I guess it is just to much Christmas cheer for me, but I started today and found my Christmas mojo so carried on for 7 hrs, even took my drinks up to the craft room then stopped for lunch.
I bought a Hunkydory multibuy from Create and Craft which included 4 different Christmas themes, each kit makes at least 20 cards.
Out of one kit to I made 2 cards the other week and 17 today and still have some bits left to make some smaller cards and one big one.
   So now I have to match them with envelops and some need some bling then on to sell them hoping to make the money back from this lot to cover the whole kits cost.

Well that's me all crafted out for today 
will post again soon .

As always feedback and comments are welcome.
AJ x x x   

1 comment:

  1. Cards are great...will have to get on and use my stash...at least you have given me some ideas...Thanks..
    Hugs Kerry X.

    ReplyDelete