Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Eleagent bird

Well i really enjoyed doing this card i think it works well.
I used the Tim Holtz Sizzix bird cage which I love and thought wait a min what would the cage look like if i stamped and heat embossed it, well you can let me know what you think but I really did like the end result. I Distressed all the edges to the paper and then quilled some flowers.
  Ingredients
  • Papers from Making Cards magazine
  • Sizzix Caged Bird
  • Card stock 
  • Old paper distress ink 
  • Black embossing powder
  • Pearls and Hat pins
I had so much fun doing this card and hope you enjoy it too.

I also would like to enter this into Sketch and Stash Challenge 

All feedback and comments welcome 
AJ x x 

6 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous i love the birdcage and the colours are lush. Hugs trisha x Dt teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I used the little mini birdcage of Tim Holtz this week too to make some ornaments and popped them in a card.. I love your birdcage looks great.. Really like the layout and your rolled flowers..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the birdcage and the colour scheme is beautiful. Your flowers look wonderful too.

    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch'n'Stash Challenge, I love the way you have used my sketch!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those stick pins! Gorgeous flowers too - such a soft & pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Card Anthony. very nice. best wishes
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look! You got a great colour combo going on your card as well. Good luck

    ReplyDelete