Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

My First DT Card

Hello to all followers  a new challenge will starts over on challenges 4 everybody
This week we all used digi stamps from Bugaboo Digi Stamps
I embossed the Kandy Core card with a button mask and then sanded it to reveal the colour underneath which I think works very well.

Ingredients
  • Bugaboo Digi Stamp
  • Spectrum noir
  • Crafters companion sentiment
  • Kanban Kandy core card
  • Mild lavender distress ink 
  • Ribbon, Flowers, Gems and Hat pins
Spectrum noir pens used:-
Skin - FS2 FS4 FS9 CR3
Hair- GD1 GD6 DG7
Dress, Shoes, Bow- BP 2 BP3 BP5 BP7
Socks, Belt, Butterfly- HB1 HB2 HB3
Flowers- CR 7 CR 8 CR11 DR1 LV1 LV2
Grass, Leafs- LG 2 LG3 LG4     
All feedback and comments welcome,
until next time my crafty Friends.
AJ x x 

3 comments:

  1. fantastic card, love the image and layout
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the color and the lovely rolled roses.. Your image is just lovely..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey
    I love this card. Youve done a grand job. Glad you joined us. Your welcome for me showing tutorial towards your blog as you made it so you should take credit for it lol. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete