Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

Corrosive challenge my first

I am pleased to tell you all today is my first entry and a DT member on the corrosive challenge blog.
The challenge is put a pin in it.
my digi is from A and T Designs.
Ingredients
  • Cordinations
  • Embossing folder
  • Spellbinders
  • Hat pins 
  • Shabby Shutters distress inks 
Pens used-
Skin-FS4 FS6 CR3
Hair-CT1 CT2 GB1
Hat- EB2 EB3 EB4 EB7
Clothes-BG2 BG3 BG4
 I would like to entre this into Totally Paper Crafts - emboss it 
I hope you all will pop over and have a look for my first entry.
AJ x x x

6 comments:

  1. What a neat card- love the embossed leaves- perfect for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color palette AJ. Really great layout and the embossed background works so well with the image. Looking forward to working with you on the Corrosive DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, AJ! Love the embossing! Welcome to the team!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job, AJ. Love the leaves and the more natural color scheme. It all works together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous embossed background and wonderful image. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete