Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Glitter n Sparkle challenge 14

Today over on the Glitter n Sparkle challenge blog a new challenge starts with anything goes,
there is a good selection of prizes so please pop over to have a look.
My digi this week is from Daisy Doodles

Ingredients
  • Daisy Doodles digi and papers
  • Cricut lacy labels
  • Alphabet plain coloured by black ink 
  • Ribbon 
  • Spectrum noir pens 
Pens used:-
Skin- FS1 FS2 FS5 FS8
Hair- GB8 GB9 CT2
Cup- CT1 CT2 CT3
Kit- BT3 BT4 BT5
Boots- IG1 IG2

I would like to enter this in to these challenges:-
Cards galore challenge blog- anything goes  
craft creations challenges - anything goes 


Please pop over and have a go,
all comments and feedback welcome
AJ X X 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anthony I got the pack you where enquiring about at Kaisercraft its an Australian company local to me.. Its called Le chateau it was in a big value package at the Kaisercraft warehouse.. I know they sell the stuff world wide not sure about online but sure someone does..
    Hope this helps I am happy with the pack I got a bargain..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete