Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Another Exploding Box and card

Hello to all, well my first exploding box went well and has been bought, I have orders  for a mothers day one and this for my mother in laws sister so it took the best part of five hours to make it but this is the finished box.




The theme was of cause butterfly's and dragonfly's
I hope she likes it.

If i get enough people wanting to I will do a tutorial on making the basic lay out.

Last for tonight i made this commissioned card and I just loved it, when looking at the topper and the paper I thought of black.
The kit is from kanban so feminine.

Any way that is a little bit of what I have done on some time off from work.
Please leave me a comment on the tutorial.
All feedback welcome
AJ X X X

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous explosion box and definitely worth all the effort. Beautiful card as well.
    Hugs DesĂ­re {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow oh wow . This is stunning love the butterflies . She'll love it.

    hugs Trisha x

    ReplyDelete