Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Bleached affect cards

Today I have had time to play in my craft room having ago at something different,
I made these cards from an idea in craft Stamper by Annie Watkins.
So thought I would post how I have done the project and maybe others will have a go.


 1. Stamp a distress ink pad directly on to card stock.
 2. Once dried stamp on a image that fits the square using stazon ink.
 3. Being very careful using bleach and a pain brush, brush on the bleach inside the image, this will change the colour of the distress ink.
 4. cut an acetate sheet to the same size as the square and fix to with a dab of glue to each corner, affix a gem or pearl to each corner to cover the glue. Stamp a simple sentiment in the corner.
 5. You can do all this straight onto a card blank and leave it simple but I do like a little bit of mat and layering so I put mine onto black card then on to a card blank.
Finished card.









Now to have a look at some finished ones.



I hope you all enjoyed my little tutorial, I will do some more soon and hope to get better at it.
All comments and feedback welcome.
AJ XX X 


3 comments:

  1. Well done Aj they turned out really good ...
    Im married to an artist/designer ....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome thank you cards and a great tutorial. TFS.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabaroony!! xoxo, alessandra

    ReplyDelete