Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Love is in the air

Hello to one and all, today I bring you a card I have made for the crafters companion challenge blog.
The challenge is Love is in the air, I have used a swalk pawfect pal stamp and used my specrtrum noirs to colour it in.
Card stock is centura pearl and the heart paper is from the pawfect pal cd rom printed on to 
water colour card.
I also added some ribbon, pearls and quilled flowers from core'dinations card stock. 
The heart and the sentiment heart is cut from the e craft my new favourite machine.
 Pens I used-
Skin- FS3 FS4 FS6 CR3
Hair- CT2 CT3 CT4 EB5 EB8 GB10
Clothes- PP4 PP5PP6 JG1 BG6 BG7
Boat- EB1 EB2 EB3 EB5
Ducks- LG3 LG4 TN1 TN2 TN3 TN5 TN7
CT1 CT2 
Water- BT2 BT3

Well I hope you all are well and I would like to say thank you for dropping by.
All comments and feedback welcome.
AJ x x x

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Anthony and I love how you did the sentinent.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored those ducks! What a great card, thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion :)

    xoxo
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very cute & perfect for Valentine's Day this week! Thanks for joining us for the Crafter's Companion challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AJ this is fantastic loving your rolled roses too.

    Thanks for joining in with us over on Crafters Companion challenge this month.

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete