Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody - Angel

Here is my DT entry for Challenges 4 Everybody starting today.
My image is from Bugaboo - angel 
Well I started the project and it grew and grew, then I had to make a box envelope for it because it was to thick for a standard envelope lol.
I do love this so much it is being given for mothers day.



The paper is from prima, the butterfly's and dragonfly are stamped using crafty individual stamp on to acetate then coloured and cut out, I used a boarder stamp and embossed with metal magic. Flowers and lace used. Imaged coloured with spectrum noirs.

pens used-
Skin - FS 2 3 4 CR3
Hair - CT 1 2 4 GB4
Harts - CR 5 6 7 
Middle - EB1 2

I hope you can pop over and have a look and show your support.
AJ XX X

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the lovely comment on my blog. Congratulations on your SN certification too! Gorgeous project, wonderfully coloured hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card I just love it
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete