Pages

Saturday 30 March 2013

Tissued Queen

Hello to all I am excited to show you 2 altered art pieces I created which is not my strong point but thought I would have ago as I saw this in the magazine craft stamper.
It involved putting bits and bobs ie, keys hearts etc on to your project then modge podge all over, then using a tissue being careful layer it on crumpling it adding some more modge podge.
let it dry then I covered in white gesso dried that then painted it black and used some gold, silver & red paint.
Well I loved it then added the red Queen and Alice and then some lace.

,

I then had ago at doing an  ATC which when I put it onto black card made it a little bit bigger.


I would love to see hear what you all think to my attempt of altered art.
AJ X X X

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations. Especially love all the detail on the atc.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really rocked that technique AJ looks fantastic..
    Happy Easter
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete