Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Corrosive challenge blog - All that glitter

A new challenge starts over on The corrosive challenge blog.
The theme is all that glitters.
My digi is from Rick st Davis and they kindly let us pick our own digi,
I chose creepmas angel dark lady.


I used spray glitter on the wings, all card stock is from my stash I used glitter card stock and embossing folders and butterfly's, I used a Jewel and ribbon and the image was coloured in with spectrum noirs.

Pens used -
Skin - FS1 2 4 8 9
Lips and eyes - CR8 BT3
Hair- ct1 2 4 GB4 5
Dress- TB 2 3 4
Please pop over and show your support and maybe have a go your self.
AJ X X X

4 comments:

  1. Fun card, AJ! Gorgeous image choice and love the sparkle on her wings!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card A.J. I love the image you chose and all the sparkle you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card AJ! Your choice of image is super cool, and all the sparkle is perfect on her wings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, she doesn't seem very creepy to me at all! Love the blue color palette, and all the pretty butterflies.

    ReplyDelete