Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

dt post for ching chiou digi stamps

Hello to you all and I hope your week was grate and you are all finding time to craft,
so today is my inspiration day and in a moment you may see my card, but for a bit of information,
so hear are the Link's.
BLOG this is were you can see lots
 more inspiration posts from all the design team

this card also fits the theam of the challenge torn to pieces 

I am using digi image tears in the wind



I have coloured with spectrum noir pens and pencils,
the background is pens then i used twinkling h2o's , the die cuts are from a tonic die.

I hope you can come and have a go.
until next time,
keep on crafting 
AJ X X X

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card AJ, beautiful colouring.

    Love &hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete