Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Update to my craft room and a little haul

Hello and today is a quick post update as i have been very busy today getting my computer in my craftroom and set up plus bought my self a new more comfy chair to sit on as the one i had was so old.

First is a crafters companion haul i have bought shenna stamps and stencils.



so i hope to use these in a blog post very soon.

next is a pic of my work space now.
now i can blog and do all my craft stuff from up stairs and watch tv films and music as i spend so much time up hear and i brought the printer up stairs so i don't have to keep running up and down the stairs all the time.

come back to the blog as a dt post will be going up and i am planning the next coupkle of days blogs as i type.
until next time,
Keep on crafting,
AJ x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment