Pages

Saturday 31 January 2015

Watercolour and Barbara Gray

Hello and i seem to be late with today's blog post,
I have challenged my self to use things i have not used a lot off and today i have chosen some clarity stamps as these were bought a few years ago used them once or twice then they have been put away and every time i see them i say i am going to sell them or give them away but just keep the, any way i have used them in this card,
Ingredients are clarity stamps, spectrum aqua pens, memento ink pad pear tart.
watercolour card and black card.
I have stamped the wording with the memento and i stamped the leaves in the corner by colouring on to the stamp with the spectrum aqua pen i then coloured the vase and flower's with the pens and used a brush and water.
finally i mated on to black card then on to 6x6 card blank.

I hope you like and will post again i hope tomorrow,
until next time,
keep crafting.
AJ X X X X

3 comments:

  1. Nice card but I am challenging myself to use all my dies that I have, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful AJ, I really must get my paints out again lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and i love the sentiment, xxx

    ReplyDelete